- Ready to install: Rack includes texture Black Powder coat
- 12" Height measured from top of bed rails
- Select 46" or 58" Length (front to back dimension)
- Adjustable width from 53IN-65IN
- Includes universal no-drill bed rail clamp system
- Rack Assembly is completed easily in about 30 Minutes using basic hand tools.
- Universal Tent Mounting Slots, Makes mounting any Tent Brand Easy
- Universal Mounting Patterns on Top, And both Sides of rack for Accessories
- Assembled weight is 95LBS
- Rated for 1500 LB Capacity (While vehicle is parked)
- Includes full rack assembly as shown, with all required hardware & mounting system
Chassis Unlimited "THORAX" fully adjustable width bed rack system in our 12" Height: Available in 46" or 58" length
Perfect for mounting your overland style tent, Recovery tools, Maxxtrak, Rotopax Water/Fuel Containers, Shovels, Jacks, Fire Extinguisher, Bicycle mounts, ETC to our universal mounting hole patterns along both sides of the rack.
Rack ships with black texture powder coat, assembly hardware, and our no-drill universal bed clamp system. Racks can be installed with no drilling to your bed
Available in 2 overall lengths:
-46" For Short bed trucks like Tacoma's and Colorado's.
-58" For Trucks with 6 Foot or Longer beds Like Ram, Silverado's, F150's, ETC
Rack System is width adjustable from 53" to 65", Fitting any truck bed!
The THORAX System is fully adjustable width wise allowing use on any truck bed, narrow or short. The rack Includes all necessary hardware, and has universal mounting clamps
Assembly of the rack is required (Rack is shipped in one box).
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-highway motor vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov