- Eye catching design to set your truck apart
- Easy direct bolt on installation
- Riveted stainless steel step plates & logos
- Durable texture black powder coating
- Up close & seamless fitment with cab lines
- Modular dual step design with built in running board step & removable drop-down steps
- Cab length design
- Designed & Manufactured 100% in USA
- Recessed main running board step with anti-slip step plate
- Bolt on 5” drop down step
- Thick 12G (.105”) Carbon steel formed main running board construction
- Strong 3-Stage texture black powder coat
- Stainless steel step plates and logos
- Includes 2-year warranty
- Sold As a pair (Driver & Passenger) Complete with mounting brackets & hardware
2015-2020 FORD F150 SUPER CREW CAB ONLY (ALL TRIM MODELS)
Introducing the Attitude Series Modular Side Steps for late model trucks and SUVs. These are our premium steps, designed to set your truck apart from the rest- with black texture powder coating and stainless-steel step plates & logos- these steps are like no other!
Chassis Unlimited’s steps are modular- meaning you can run them in a variety of configurations such as running board only or running board with drop step. You may run just the running board with a built-in step for a clean low profile look or add the included 5” drop-down steps for ease of vehicle access. The end caps and drop steps are bolt-ons, meaning they can also be customized and custom painted if desired.
The Octane steps are designed to be easily installed, include all mounting hardware, and do not require any drilling to install.
WARNING: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-highway motor vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov